One of our missions is to prepare the students to live in a forefront of the inter-connecting society especially in Southeast Asia, which is going transform itself to be one community known as ASEAN. Here are our missions to be accomplished.
1. To offer practical academic programs to produce high quality graduates to contribute to a well-being of a multi-cultural society through the medium of English for international learners
2. To provide international academic services for public to prepare for change resulted from globalization
3. To create international networks to enhance CMRU’s academic strengths and to internationalize CMRU by taking international environments and local contexts into consideration
4. To respond to the national policy in making Thailand “Asia’s educational center” by providing degree and non-degree programs through the medium of English for both Thai and non-Thai learners
5. To promote better understanding of Thai arts and culture as well as those of other countries